Social Dynamics is a small business that provides government clients with information technology, research and evaluation, capacity building and technical assistance, communications, meetings and logistics, statistical and qualitative analysis, data analytics, large-scale data collection, data security, and contracting and acquisition support services.
Social Dynamics is seeking a seasoned Business Capture and Proposal Manager with a minimum of five years’ experience successfully identifying, preparing, and responding to large-scale procurement.
Our preferred federal agencies include the following: Department of Labor, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Education, Department of Agriculture, Department of Defense, Department of Treasury, Department of Commerce, and Office of Personnel Management. Incumbent must have a strong work ethic, energy, and passion for WINNING Federal government contracts.
Candidate Preferences: Social Dynamics places an emphasis on candidates that have experience in the federal business capture industry, specialized training in federal schedules and contracts, security clearances, and demonstrated ability to complete successful proposal/business captures with limited supervision. The incumbent will have access to seasoned proposal writers.
Candidate Must Have:
- Demonstrated ability to plan, direct and lead proposal teams from pre-RFP to contract award for a range of contract vehicles, including: MOBIS, PSC, T&M, Fixed Price and IDIQ contracts etc.
- Experience directing and participating in all phases of the proposal response cycle, to include: initial kickoff meetings, proposal budgets and schedules, corporate and sub- contract NDA’s and TA’s, data gathering, and financial terms / conditions of contracts and expertise with creating and managing the complete proposal development process (e.g. Volumes – Technical, Management, Past Performance, and Pricing.
- Ability to Identify, assemble and train personnel and coordinate color team proposal reviews and other activities to insure the greatest probability of win.
- Expand Social Dynamics’ brand with large business prime and subcontractors:
- Proven Federal sales track record:
- Skilled at promoting and developing small business firms:
- Experience using FedBizOps, EZGovOpps and other resources:
- Strong presentation experience:
- Highly organized, milestone driven planner focused on meeting aggressive deadlines:
- Experienced in managing a wide array of technical projects:
- Experienced in Federal business capture activities:
- Understands contracts and teaming agreements and DCAA, FAR, DSS audits Capture & Proposal Manager Duties:
- Identify and clarify opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings:
- Meet proposal deadlines:
- Establish priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval:
- Coordinate requirements with proposal contributors:
- Gather proposal information:
- Coordinate submissions and collections:
- Identify and communicate potential risks associated with proposals:
- Develop proposals and establish project objectives, outcomes- deliverables, timetable, staffing, budget, and assess capabilities:
- Write, revise, and edit drafts including:
Compensation: Compensation is commission-based only calculated on the employee’s demonstrated success in obtaining Federal contracts awarded to Social Dynamics with invoiced work performed for the customer.
Social Dynamics, LLC is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All applicants are eligible without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Social Dynamics, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you you think you fit for this opportunity, please apply on-line through the form bellow.